When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental expert ready to take on the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at the Center for Contemporary Dentistry. Our staff is composed of talented, experienced dentists as well as compassionate team members who will give you the very best dental treatment possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more nervous than normal. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your treatment to soothe you and your nerves. We’ll go at your pace and answer any questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We intend to see to it you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you, recommend any restorative care to stop your discomfort, and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we usually treat, along with actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water. After that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to reduce swelling as well as pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth – Use ice to soothe discomfort and swelling. Also, bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (the visible component in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown. Try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help cover any edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, go to an experienced emergency dentist in Fairfield, CA. Call the Center for Contemporary Dentistry now at 707-873-3406. For non-emergency requirements, you can additionally .