Discover Excellent Dental Care With a Vacaville Family Dentist
95% of people think going to the dentist regularly keeps them healthy. Source.
If you are looking for a trustworthy family dentist in Vacaville, look no further! Our team is dedicated to giving you the best possible care so you can walk out of our office with a confident, beautiful smile. We love seeing families and enjoy watching young patients grow into adults with healthy teeth. You and your family will benefit from:
- Comprehensive services to meet just about all of your family’s dental needs, from exams to implant procedures
- Happy visits for small children that include a gentle examination and a prize from our toy box
- Efficient treatment thanks to patient-friendly technology like digital dental impressions and laser cavity detectors
- Experienced dentists who give you quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy smiles
Call us today at 707-873-3406 to schedule an appointment for your whole crew. You can even make appointments for everyone at the same time, though a small advance deposit is required for this time-saving option.
Experience Gentle Dentistry From Our Experienced Team
Even if you haven’t been to the dentist in a long time, you won’t receive any judgment from our compassionate team. What matters to us is that you are on the right path to better oral health. Every member of your family can find treatment for their smile needs, including young children. You can bring your child as young as 2 years old! They’ll get an examination and a free toy until they’re ready for cleanings.
For older smiles, we offer services such as:
- Preventive Care – We perform cleanings and exams and also provide cavity-fighting solutions like dental sealants and fluoride treatments.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of gum disease, we use several treatment methods to eliminate the infection and restore your gum health. Our approach includes the use of lasers, which minimizes discomfort and speeds healing time.
- Cosmetic Dentistry –Get an eye-catching Hollywood grin with the help of our dentist who has trained with highly regarded cosmetic experts. We offer veneers, tooth bonding, crown lengthening, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and complete smile makeovers.
- Orthodontics –If you want straight teeth but don’t like the idea of metal braces, we offer ClearCorrect and Invisalign. As a Platinum Invisalign provider, we have the experience you’re looking for to achieve your ideal smile. You’ll see results in months rather than years!
- Restorative Dentistry –Repair damaged teeth so you can eat what you want and smile with confidence. We use an in-house lab to create your restorations for speedier service. If you need a root canal to heal an infected tooth, we use a laser to make it a comfortable process.
- Dental Implants – We place and restore implants in our office, so there’s no need to see an outside specialist. We offer several types of implants based on your jawbone health and smile needs, , including All-on-4® and mini implants.
We look forward to treating you and your whole family for years to come! Take the first step to optimal oral health with a family dentist in Vacaville. Call 707-873-3406 or .
Our Practice is Designed With Your Comfort in Mind
Our dentists are always looking for ways to make your experience a better one. From improving patient treatment techniques to utilizing up-to-date technology, our goal is for every procedure to be as efficient and comfortable as possible.
We use equipment such as digital X-rays, which expose you to less radiation. Our digital dental impressions mean you won’t have to deal with uncomfortable trays or messy goop. We use laser treatment whenever possible, such as for gum disease treatment and teeth whitening. This ensures you have a more comfortable experience and, when it comes to periodontal care, you heal faster.
For your cosmetic treatments, we can show you a smile preview so you know what to expect. If you have missing teeth, we use 3-D imaging to place your dental implants.
All of this and more shows how much your comfort and trust matters to our practice. Your smile is in good hands with our dental team.