When you are improving your smile, it’s helpful to see exactly what is going on inside of your mouth. As a dentist, we can always use traditional X-rays to diagnose issues. However, we like to have a 3-D picture of your mouth. Our iTero health scan in Vacaville gives us a more complete picture of your teeth, and we’ll be able to show you too. When you see your teeth up-close and in color, you can:
- See where damage is happening in your mouth
- Understand the importance of addressing smile issues
- Gain the confidence to pursue treatment
- Enjoy peace of mind that you are visiting a dentist who values modern care
We’d love to show you how our complimentary iTero scans can change your whole perspective. Call 707-873-3406 today to schedule an appointment
Elevate Your Oral Health With Specialized Technology
At the Center for Contemporary Dentistry, we are always investing in modern technology to improve your experience with us. Our iTero 3-D scanner is just another way we’re able to offer the most precise and comfortable treatments. Here are a few of the ways we use this digital health scanner:
- We use your 3-D scans to get you started on your Invisalign treatments. We’ll be able to show you what your teeth look like before treatment and discuss with you what they will look like after.
- Our digital scanners not only provide images that are used to create your custom-fit mouthguard, but we’ll be able to demonstrate how your teeth have been impacted by damage. It may surprise you to learn how much grinding your teeth impacts your smile.
- When we need to give you a clear of idea of what is going on in your mouth, 3-D imaging can reveal chips, cracks, receding gums, heavy bite patterns, wear-and-tear, and more.
Our goal with the iTero digital scanner is for you to better comprehend treatment recommendations and feel confident about how you are improving your smile. Plus, you’ll never again have to deal with trays of messy goop for us to make impressions of your teeth. Best of all, our use of this technology is complimentary, so you can enjoy the benefits without worrying about the cost.
Curious about what a health scan in Vacaville will say about your smile? Call today at 707-873-3406 to schedule an appointment. You can also .